You'll Never Guess | Teen Ink

You'll Never Guess

By TheOneHeLoves SILVER, Keeseville, New York
TheOneHeLoves SILVER, Keeseville, New York

"Don't let anyone do you...because only you can do you"

So, here is the thing. I am not popular. I’m not well-known and I am not someone most would consider attractive. I am definitely not someone you would see surrounded by a group of friends. I am certainly on the outside of it all. My life is uninteresting and my story is too short. I am probably boring you with this right now. No matter what you have heard, or the rumors you spread around about me , and the lies that you share between each other whispering in everyone’s ears. You will never know me!

As you have already probably guessed from my boring introduction, you now are realizing that you don’t know me. Well, I am here to tell you and rub in your face that no matter what I continue to tell you in my boring-short-life-story, you will never get to know me. I won’t give you any hints to who I am even though I will be talking about myself basically the whole time; you still will never get to know me. So keep guessing!

So, like I said at the beginning, my life is boring. I wake up every morning to the same routine. I eat breakfast, go to school, come home, do my homework, do chores, shower, and go to bed. Then, it repeats. Yes, one hundred and eighty days of my life really are this boring, but there are some positives about my boring life but because you don’t know me, I can’t go into very much detail. I think of myself as being very blah and quiet. I don’t exactly put myself out there which is why I have no friends. I tend to keep to myself, because people around here are trashy and trash is not meant to be played with.

Yes, I have an attitude and certain opinions about things most would disagree with, but to be honest I don’t really care abouot what you, your friends, your friends, friends, friends, or your parents have to say or think because its not what I think, and it’s just not me. I think people are complete idiots, everyone actually cares about what you wear, if your skinny or fat, if you have wealth or if you’re poor, or wether you are cool or not. Seriously, don’t you people have better things to worry about? Like how ignorant you sound when you put soemone down, or how you actually feel the way that you are picking on someone else. Self-image is usually seen in the eyes of another person, and usually it’s a shitty reflection isn’t it? Look at me, for example you judge me, put me down, and you have no idea who I am or what I have been through, and you only do it because you feel so shitty about yourself, and I just want to say F*** YOU stop hating and get a life. But no, I am too kind of a person, and I let it happen, so I brush it off because I know you don’t know me. But I know you!

Confused yet? Good you should be. I am annoyed with you trying to guess things that I am not, but I am loving how wrong you are and how right you think you are, because it is a joke to me. I bet your mind is screaming with rumors and thoughts. Let me guess what you have so far…Hhmmmmmm? I’m a girl, with so many boring problems, that you really don’t care to listen to, right? No, I’m a boy, with a whole life of problems? Well I’m neither but at the same time I am one of these, confusing right? Well again I will let you know that you don’t know me.

Why do you even bother trying? Why can’t you just worry about your life? Why does mine interest you so much? Whatever it is that makes my life so interesting to you, I would consider keeping it to yourself. If you started talking to someone in the hallway or someone at your lunch table or someone you didn’t know they would ask; who are they? And you, my friend, but yet not, would have no idea because no one, not even you knows who I really am, nor will they.

I originally wrot this for a class assignment in creative writing then i turned it in to something meaningful to me. This is about me and what i have gone through and so many others go through not only in school but in the real world also and how the truth is sad.

on Nov. 9 2011 at 7:10 pm

lol thanks.

on Nov. 9 2011 at 12:40 pm
this is very confusing and I have yet to figure out what you mean by this.
I do think it is insanely good though.

on Nov. 7 2011 at 11:02 am

sorry about some misspelled words!!