Remember, you forgot.

A couple days ago, I learned one of my best friends had run away from home. To understand this story, I'm going to have to give you some of her back round. Cheyenne is one of those people that love to laugh just because they can. Cheyenne always laughed at everything, funny or not. My opinion is, that she laughed at school simply because she could not at home. Her father both mentally and physically abused her. When I found out, my current boyfriend made me go to her and have her tell some one about it. I did just that and went with her to tell someone about it. The thing was, no matter how many people we told, no one would help. They all said they couldn't do anything without proof. No one cared enough to actually get there hands dirty and get involved. When finally a concerned parent of one of her friends called the police, they said they couldn't do anything either because of no hard proof. Cheyennes situation got worse and worse and she would come in crying on many occasions. We grew apart and she became closer to other people. Then one day, she came home with us and we bonded over our common love of Christmas music. We once again were great friends. For the next couple of days, we bonded over music and laughed more then ever. One day, we were making a poster together and were having a really fun time watching how neither of us could draw. She left that day and yelled out "bye Susanna, I love you." I said bye without really turning around or concentrating on her. Later that night i was told she had run away from home. I was at a loss of what to do. I think it might haunt me forever of what i could have done better. How I could have just told her I loved her once more. If only, if only, if only. Please don't make the same mistake I did. Make everyday count and let people know if you love them. Don't live a life full of regrets, now i have to live with this one... don't do it!!!!

Kayla12wThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Aww, Well don't feel bad, She sounded like a great person. Like the story

real_me@26,33 replied...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 1:08 pm :
thanx :)