i can only be defined as me. | Teen Ink

i can only be defined as me.

October 27, 2011
By Anonymous

the story of me isn't very hard. i like hanging out with my friends and sports. I get judged alot about the way i look. i have alot of friends but i don't really trust any of them. you don't know my life story and i don't plan telling it. i want people to see me as a role model, a inspiration to many people. i only truly trust my mom dad and brother. me and my brother argue alot but i love hI'm to death. i have my ups and downs in my life but life goes on and so do i. i don't know who i am yet. i look in the mirror and see somebody who is trying to still figure out who she is. in fact, i don't know why I'm writing this . My fingers go and i just type . i like expressing my self in a positIve way. I'm happy in my life and i love alot of people but trust very little. i honestly don't know what i would do without my mom. shes my hero. she is my everything . my go to person and everything in between. Ive been used so many tI'mes and i want somebody that wont just use me , but that will be there , and gIve me a shoulder to lean on. i was put on this earth to make it a better place and that's exactly what i will do. i know my future goals and i wont stop until i finish them . i want to , no wait , i am going to be a nurse and work with babies in the nursery. i don't have a bad life . in fact i have a good one. i appreciate what i have and i appreciate what go gave me . i am a girl who isn't scared to take risks , a girl who isn't shy and a girl who is not scared to be myself. i have a lot of haters and i'm okay with that. the fact of the matter is i am me and that is who i will be for the rest of my life.