All About Me!!!! | Teen Ink

All About Me!!!!

October 13, 2011
By mikaylavanegdom BRONZE, Louisiana
mikaylavanegdom BRONZE, Louisiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
u dummmmmmm


Hey! My name is Mikayla Faye, but you probably already know that because it’s on the roster. I’m fourteen, just like any other typical ninth grader. The day that the world was graced with my presence was May 9,1997. My hair is so curly, thick, and brown that sometimes I think I’m a lion in the jungle. My eyes are big and hazel. They change colors depending on the clothes I wear. I’m skinny, but if someone didn’t know me and someone wanted to describe my eating skills, they would think I was five thousand pounds.

I enjoy doing many different things. For example, I like to play soccer. My favorite food is macaroni. Math is my favorite subject, even though I like to write. I love to talk. I’m a kid so you probably already know this, but sometimes I think I can just live without school. I like to watch television, especially Teen Mom. My favorite movies are “Daddy Little Girls”, “Fast Five”, and “Transformers.” My favorite colors are green, pink, orange, and black. I like to hang out with my friends. My favorite animals are monkeys and zebras, and I like to sleep also.


In conclusion, my name is Mikayla, I enjoy many different things, and I’m a very fun person, but that’s enough about me lets here somethings about you.

The author's comments:
this is a little thing about me not to much but it tells alot about me.