My Life | Teen Ink

My Life

By kajunboy BRONZE, Marrero, Louisiana
kajunboy BRONZE, Marrero, Louisiana

My name is David Joseph S. I am Fifteen. I was born January 7. I have had my ups and downs so far in my life. Especially in middle school I was in and out of trouble. Since the last time I have been in trouble I have been pretty good. So I hope I can stay on the path that I am on.

One thing that made me change was that I got expelled from school for fighting and had to go to an alternative school. I was failing my classes at my old school and decided to turn my self around. So I studied hard and kept out of trouble. Now I am in high school and it makes me feel proud of myself for what I have done.

Over the summer, since I have passed my Uncle Terry and my Aunt Sharon brought me with them to the Grand Canyon in Williams, Arizona. It was breath taking. The scenery was unbelievable. It was the first real vacation I have been. Considering than my mom never had enough money to do things like that.

While I lived with my mom there was always something to do like: B.M.X. and fish [those are my hobbies] I always had a little money for shrimp so that’s what I would by buy for bait. So basically I just think I should keep going the way I am going and everything should be fine.