This is Me

I’m the type of girl who laughs and has a big grin on my face when I meet someone new. I’m skinny as everybody says. I have medium long dirty brown hair with natural blonde highlights. I have hazel eyes, and I have my dad’s smile. I am congenial. I am very weird, but I want respect from others as I do to them. I cannot jump rope as good as others, yet I try. I’m a quiet person. I like the type of boy who has a cute face, but a personality that can make me laugh any day. I’m a country girl, trapped in a place that has no room for a thirteen stall barn. I wear skinny jeans, and put my hair in buns. It’s pretty weird but funny when people stare. I eat with my hands, I burp out loud, but its gross when other people do it. I wear t-shirts in the summer, and I love to horseback ride. I’m the type of girl who will have cravings for m&m’s whenever. I’m a pretty cool type of girl. I am Veronica and I am me.

Little.Miss said...

Interesting 'about me' excerpt! You and I seem a like in an odd way. It was interesting to read.

Keep writing! :)

Mandiella This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice job! I quite enjoyed this. It was a refreshing read about somebody just being themself. And I like the same kind of boy you do! :)