The Best Pain in the World

Hello. I am here to talk to you about love. Not my own love life, for that would make a boring story, but love the idea, love the concept. If you had asked me what love was a few years ago, I would have said two people, who love everything about the other. No if’s ands or buts. They would have no doubts, and till’ death do they part. And I still think that’s plausible. A bit. I want to believe that all love can last forever, and I guess I sort of do. Some love may not belong in fairytale books or “The Notebook”, but it’s still love. If we don’t believe love can last forever, than why do people still fall into love’s trap? All you get is pain and tears and suffering. And deep down we all know it. But what I also know is that all that pain, all those tears, and all that suffering is worth it. Because if there’s one risk you should always take, It’s love. Falling dramatically, hopelessly, psychotically in love. Maybe I’m crazy, and maybe none of this is right. And hey, even if it’s not, where would we be without our delusions?