I pray for you | Teen Ink

I pray for you

By kkonrad BRONZE, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
kkonrad BRONZE, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin

When I was in Kindergarten I got a dog he was about three when we got him, as a family dog. Throughout the years as I lost more and more friends at school and he became closer and closer becoming my true best friend. The last few days he has been getting sick and vets cant explain whats wrong and if he will live or not. Seeing him like this hurt its kills me inside and made me put my own life into perspective. If I were to die tomorrow what would I be known for or would I be one of them forgotten souls. I sat up at night and I prayed both for him to get better and for myself to stop being lazy get out into the community and to become something or someone. The next day I get a message from the church I attend to help at a community disabled house so I went. The next day my dog started getting better. I went to the community senior home to help with the elderly and in return my dog kept getting better and better. I am starting to think the reflection of my life in turn really is this little dog. I have finally witnessed a miracle.

Mans best friend the body and the soul.