Just a THOUGHT ...... could be yours too!!!

Sometimes when i am not alone and unoccupied, it is my mind which is occupied by many ' OUT OF THIS WORLD' and 'WIERD ' thoughts ... Some of them do make sense and involve a great deal of THINKING and CONCENTRATION , but most of them are figments of my IMAGINATION, often WILD, BIZARRE and extremely STRANGE. like for instance , yesterday only i was in a rather philosophical mood ( happens to me a lot and i should even tell you that i experience severe mood swings )when suddenly my imagination unlocked that part of my brain in which several such INSANE, FUNNY, FOOLISH and WIERD THOUGHTS resided. The first one of those thoughts to jump out of that box in my mind was one of ' SELF ANALYSIS '.It was more of a question equivalent to many such minor questions rather than a thought, but it did make me THINK .... and not only that , it made me THINK HARD ..!!!!

The million dollar question was , " WHO IS ILLUMINATUS ?" It was not the first time that i was confronted by this question but the significance of the type of answer i come up with was what made this question so SPECIAL ! As i have already said that it was a collection of several questions compiled into one , so a part of this question was ," WHAT SORT OF A PERSON AM I ?" As far as i could come up with , my answer was that "I SURELY WAS A SANE PERSON WITH INSANE THOUGHTS JUST LIKE THE OTHER SIX BILLION PEOPLE LIVING ON THIS PLANET, BUT STILL DIFFERENT THAN THEM IN SOME WAY." HOW ? I don't know.... maybe the people around me can tell , the very same with whom i have come in contact with .

Another part of the question was, " WHAT EFFECT DO I HAVE ON PEOPLE AROUND ME ? i.e, FRIENDS, TEACHERS, RELATIVES, COLLEAGUES AND STRANGERS ." Well people do seem to act CASUAL and NORMAL around me . I do have a fair number of FRIENDS , but are they my REAL FRIENDS or not is another topic . I dont know what goes on in the 'JUNGLE OF NEURAL NETWORKS' of people around me but on the outside i do seem to impress them by some way , both knowingly or unknowingly ! This question has still another face to itself . "WHAT IF ONE FINE MORNING PEOPLE GET UP , GO THROUGH THIER MORNING ROUTINES TO FIND THAT I HAVE SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED FROM THEIR LIVES NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN , HOW WOULD THEY BE AFFECTED BY IT ?" Well i cant seem to come upto any sort of answer to this question. Maybe it is for THEM TO KNOW AND ME TO GUESS ...AND THEN KEEP GUESSING !!!

Many times have i PONDERED over these thoughts and asked for true opinions from my friends to this thought in particular, but but never seem to have got a genuine and true opinion . But again ......." IT'S JUST A THOUGHT !!"

B-Artistic said...
Jan. 16, 2012 at 4:10 am
Ya these thoughts have visited my mind too...but hats off to you bcoz you wrote it without any artificiality...i know the peace you've written is straight from the heart, and always keep this approach only....

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 10, 2011 at 7:58 am
I liked this, and I get in those "philosophical" moods a lot too. I'm not sure how I felt about your capitalizations....kinda felt like you werre yelling. Overall though, nice work.

Illuminatus replied...
Dec. 26, 2011 at 4:17 am
Thanx rain .... The capitalisations though meant that those particular sentences are to be paid more emphasis upon !

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yes, I know; I think there may be a more effective way of doing so...italicizing or bolding your words could be options. The effect here, although emphasis is what is meant, comes off as if you are yelling in my opinion, which somewhat detracts from the writing.

Basketball23 said...
Love it <3  And verryyy trueee!!!

Illuminatus replied...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 3:10 am
hey thanks for your opinion ... hope you keep them coming !!! =)

Jaiwak replied...
Nov. 30, 2011 at 1:43 am
wow..dats a good one!

Basketball23 replied...
I will!  Just lemme know when you've got new work and I will :)  Hey check out some of my work if ya can, too.

sherberteater said...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 6:25 am
this is really good, keep it up!

Illuminatus replied...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 3:09 am
hey thanx hannah !!

Zinaidia replied...
Jan. 6, 2012 at 3:25 am
Very interesting and thoughtful. Keep on writing, again try to work on spelling. Also, the CAPITAL LETTERS throw the reader off a bit. Overall great!

sherberteater replied...
Hey, your welcome. I think it is fine the way you wrote it.