You're My Forever | Teen Ink

You're My Forever

By SarahMiller BRONZE, Ormond Beach, Florida
SarahMiller BRONZE, Ormond Beach, Florida

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Well, to begin, I will never love someone the same as I’ve loved you. You’ve been way to special to me. My love for you is beyond words and that’s why we’ve made some decisions early. It’s because I really love you. It’s the way I am. I mean every bit of what I say and do. I am completely into you and I always will be. I want to see everything the world has to offer, but only with you my love. I can never let you go, It’d be the dumbest mistake I’d ever make in my entire life. I know people just say things, but I mean them. I want you to be here with me. I miss you so much. I know you miss me the same, but still. There are so many things I want to say to you...I just wish we could be together. I love you so much. I’ve made up my mind, and I don’t care that I haven’t met half the world yet, I love you and I want to say with you forever. Let them say what they want to, I need you in my life. You make me such a great person. I will never change because I know that you’ll stay. You may not understand me, but I really feel that you do. People don’t feel like this on the daily, but that’s just because they haven’t met you. I’ve never been so hung up in my life. I love you. I could keep talking, but the truth is I want to have things to talk about when we’re old and gray and, most importantly, happier than ever. I could spend each and everyday with you. We’d have so much fun being together in the sun. You’ve given me way more than I every thought I’d need. The difference between me and the rest of the people on this planet is that I will prove to you that I’ll be here in the future. It just takes time.
I am in love with you more than you can even fathom. But, if it is possible I love you even more as my best friend. I have never met someone who I’ve connected with in such a way that If I was forced to move on in life without them I would be incapable. To be honest, I think you have changed me as a person. Ever since I met you I feel more open to everything and everyone and I view everything in life in a completely different way. If there is anyone in the world I want to be with on my worst of days it’s you, and you’re the only person I want to spend my time with when I’m happy and relaxed. No matter what I do, I can’t get you off my mind, and I’m always bringing you up because I have to much to say about us now and our future. I want to be with you as long as I possibly can be. If that means I have the honor of growing old with you then so be it...but if not I will live up every second I have with you because I don’t want it to end unfinished. I love you, to infinity and beyond, and no matter what happens to us within the next two years, never forget that I will be here for you, forever and always. I Love You.

I Love You...