12:34 a.m.

1. All I keep doing is thinking about you. What we could be, would be, should be. And what we can be, should be, and would be. Only if I gave you this second...actually no third chance to make things right. Just too hurt, too scared to make my decision. Afraid and worried about the future even though I should be worried about right now.

2. Your name spells out five words: Romantic, Amazing, Nice, Daring, and Young. As well as Rude, Annoying, Nuisance, Dim, and Yahoo. The bads and goods I use to describe you...yes you. The one who hurt me. Says who loves me, but then hurts me. Confusing isn't it? Yeah, well you don't even know the half of it.

3. In my mind I have all the words that my heart's telling me. My mind tells my mouth what to say but that's when my mouth gets confused and uncertain. A worry-wort about what people night think, say, or do. Yet is smart enough to know right from wrong. Knows that getting back together could make or break everything...which is why it doesn't speak.

4. Yes, No, Maybe So...Being right about us is 1 out of 1,000 or when pigs fly is also another one. I'm not going to gamble my life to be with you. I've been hurt too many times before, so you won't see the tears. I'll always be scared but you won't see me fear. Me, myself, and I. That's all I need.

1,2,3,4. Are all things I've thought of of-course. About you and me...but mostly you. And these are my 1,2,3,4's about you while I'm writing at 12:34.

DinoNuggetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I liked it!  R.A.N.D.Y. sounds like a jerk, but it also sounds like he's your jerk.  Everything about this piece is wonderful.  I love the "1, 2, 3, 4's".  I hadn't realized why it was called "12:34 a.m." but the ending wrapped it all together.  Great job.  Write on! 

live-laugh-love replied...
Aug. 7, 2011 at 8:12 pm :
Thank you! I do that a lot with my pieces of writing...thanks again!

big eyed fishes said...
I really enjoy your work, it's real and gives insight to the teenage mind. Thanks!

live-laugh-love replied...
Aug. 7, 2011 at 8:11 pm :
thank you!