Seasons | Teen Ink

Seasons

By camocountrygirl GOLD, Hot Springs, Arkansas
camocountrygirl GOLD, Hot Springs, Arkansas

What goes around goes around!! The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot!!

As fall turns into winter and winters turn into spring. I think of often as days turn into years. ts an endless cycle that goes on with or without us.You all got took to soon but we know but deep down in our hearts. He had a reason for taking you in the end. Even when the pain to much to bear and we sit in a room full of people that want nothing but for us to make the pain go away. So, as I sit in a room full of people that want nothing but for me to be happy. I think of you your face, your voice, what you would do wishing you were here. But knowing that can never be not even in my dreams. As time goes on and people move on. I still think of you but its different now I can't picture your face or all the things that made you,you. Slowly fading into the past just a distance memory now. I watch as people move on and wonder to myself how can they just pick up and move on without giving you a second though.

Dedicated to my cousin who pasted away Jan. 9, 2011 of car wreck. R.I.P
Todd In our hearts forever and always.