I love you | Teen Ink

I love you

July 15, 2011
By LexiBoo BRONZE, Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
LexiBoo BRONZE, Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Keep trying no matter how hard it seems in do time it will get better"


I wish it didn’t have to be this way. I wish I didn’t have to go. I wish I didn’t have to leave you behind. As that day approaches I begin to feel lower than low. It’s going to be so hard, but I need you to know that this isn’t Goodbye. We got to be strong you and I at least we got to try. We need to be there for each other to help one another get by. Things have been so difficult I know, I just ask that you please hold on and don’t let go. So many thoughts, So many late nights where I just want to cry but I hold back the tears with a big sigh. It hasn’t been the same I hate who I’ve been, Who I became. I feel like I’m pushing you away, it really seems that way from what you say its been on my mind pretty much every day. I just want you to know how much I love and care. I don’t want to ruin the great love that we share. When we are apart it seems like both of us don’t have the same heart. But when we are together its like a brand new start. I don’t understand it but it needs to be fixed because the clock never stops its tick. This is the time were we need each other most, where we need to be more than close. Most of its me I know and I am truly sorry. I love you with all my heart just like we used to say almost every day, Forever and ever baby!


The author's comments:
I am moving an hour away from my boyfriend and he is very sad and upset. And i wrote this to help show him that i am not going anywhere no matter what. Also him and I have been fighting here and there so Its also an appology.