I'm a little gay. | Teen Ink

I'm a little gay.

Currently, I'm going into my senior year at a great high school. I've changed, although I'm confused all the same. Through high school I've been known as a lesbian. That's cool, no problem. Now, I've got a surprise. A big one. Going into my sophmore year, I met a girl during the summer. We worked together. She wasn't the first girl I'd been attracted to, but she was the first girl that I knew was openly gay. She showed interest in me, and I thought I'd give it a shot. We ended up dating for six months. In the middle of my sophmore year I broke up with her. But I'd done things with her and enjoyed them, so I thought I'd identify myself as a lesbian.

Through the rest of my sophmore year, I dated girls, and kept guys as my closest friends. I get along easier with males. It's just always been easier for me. Into my junior year, I hadn't dated anyone in a long time. So, by the end of my junior year, I was ready for a girlfriend. I got one, she was beautiful. But, little did I know, one of my closest friends would want to be more then friends. So, recently I've broken up with the beautiful girl and am now in some sort of odd relationship with a boy.

The point of this piece is to help others that maybe don't know what they like. I encourage everyone to experiment with both sex's before putting a label on yourself. I know that this school year is going to be the hardest because I may have a boyfriend and I'm supposed to be the school's lesbian. Not this year, ladies.

I've dated girls for the past three years now. All of a sudden, I like a boy.

on Jul. 28 2011 at 1:19 pm
PointOfNoReturn SILVER, :D, California

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened(:

maybe you are pansexual(: