rachael | Teen Ink

rachael

By kcharles@gaggle BRONZE, Mattawan Michigan, Michigan
kcharles@gaggle BRONZE, Mattawan Michigan, Michigan

She has dark brown hair that goes to her shoulders with dark green eyes that change from time to time. She is always there for me when I am down. We have a four year different in age, you can tell. When we where little kids you wouldn't know now that, we have grown up, it is very different. This person that I was just talking about was my sister Rachael .

Sometimes it is hard to think that my she will be going to college in two years. It is not like she is staying at home either because unlike me she is the city type, She just got back from Chicago with the high school choir and said that she loved it up there with all of the sites. My sister has been a big pack in my life and I hope that when I get sixteen I will be like her. The only thing is that when she turned sixteen she wanted to go to a concert instead of getting her license even though I went with her to the concert. Words that I would describe my sister is caring because she cares for the things that I do, loving because she is always there, amusing because she has done so much in her life. Rachael is a very talented singer, right now she is in ladies chorus at the high school and is hopefully going to be in master singers. She always will have a smile on her face even when something is on her mind. In one word that I would describe her is my hero.

My favorite thing that has happened with me and my sister is a bike crash that happened at my grandmas house. It was one day that we had to drop something of at my grandmas and grandpas house. After that we where going to go ride bikes. Since they were going to be talking for a long time my sister and I decided that we were going to take the bikes out of the truck and ride the up and down the side walk, when we where turning I looked at my sister as she slowly fell to the ground and as I asked her how she was I fell to. I Have great times with my sister.

this is about my sister:)

inki3 BRONZE said...
inki3 BRONZE, Allendale, New Jersey

"Never pretend to be a unicorn by sticking a plunger on your head"

- Martin Espada (famos poet and story teller)

I really like this peice, this is one of the first few types of writing I have read from this catogory and it may have been one of my favorites.