why is everything so hard | Teen Ink

why is everything so hard

why. that was the question i asked over and over. I'm 18 living in a motel with my alcoholic father. trying to get my crap together. I'm not sure what I'm doing. I'm just like why couldn't I have been born into a at least some what normal family. My moms insane. she really doesn't get it. the other day she got off probation. she was like yay I'm finally off probation now I can go out and drive again. she just got off probation for driving with out a license. Dad doesn't really care what i do. trying to watch myself because i know no one else will. its so hard not being taught any thing in life then suddenly thrust out. I'm trying to do stuff but i haven't the slightest clue what I'm doing. would it kill some one to help. my friends ask how I'm doing all the tI'me i just go I'm fine because its just easier. i tell them i got this but the truth is I'm so confused i don't even know which way is up most the time. this is so hard. at least i graduated high school. got accepted into a great four year college. its so hard to get your life on track when everything around you is crumbling but I'm trying and one day i will be in a better place.