The Creek

It starts every year on memorial day weekend, Right when the rainy weather starts to turn into sunny days. We call it the creek. We have a little house right on the edge of a creek that we spend time in during almost every weekend in the summer. We have a big yard with a swing set, and we have a swing that hangs down from one of the many huge trees in the yard. When you look out the windows you can see the creek and all the boats in it. When we wake up we start to pack food and drinks a life jackets for our day on the boat. We have to move slowly through the creek to get to the river because of all of the docks, but once we pass the bridge that divides he creek with the Allegheny river we start to go so fast. Once we get out on the river we spend the entire day boating, tubing, and water skiing, all the way until sunset on. Sometimes we even order dinner out to the boat and stay there until it gets dark. When we come back to the house, we watch movies and have campfires. When we go to sleep, we would just think about the next day. As the summer ends and it starts the leaves start to fall, I already start looking forward to the next year.