Me and My Baby | Teen Ink

Me and My Baby

April 26, 2011
By CBLover SILVER, Bells, Texas
CBLover SILVER, Bells, Texas
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"May the words of my mouth and the mediation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord..."
Psalm 19:14


My name from you and your name from me. A word that makes me love you even more than ever before. A word that makes me imagine your big brown eyes staring into my heart, your arms wrapped around me, and your lips glued to mine.
Laying under the stars with you, thinking that this is where I want to be. Holding my hand, you get down on one knee with a small box in your hand. I start crying, mascara running down my cheeks and I'm hopping up and down like a little bunny rabbit. Its official, let's start planning the wedding.
I love you with all my heart and that will never, ever change. Both our families think each of us as part as the family. I love your family to death, my dad's side loves you. They think you are awesome. You are my bright and morning star. You mean the world to me and no one will ever take your place in my heart. You do SO much for me, I never expect it and I do nothing in return because I have nothing to give, all I have is my undying love and that is the most valuable thing I have in my possession at the moment. I love you so much, please never change your mind about us.


The author's comments:
I'm in love with this guy. Girls everywhere prob know how to relate to this poem too...