Friends In The End | Teen Ink

Friends In The End

May 11, 2011
By Itgetsbetter BRONZE, Mooresville, North Carolina
Itgetsbetter BRONZE, Mooresville, North Carolina
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
When words fail music prevails


You know when you have feelings for another so strongly it seems impossible for them not to like you? Yeah, well read closely this is a story that reveals that tale.

 We are gonna call the person I liked Anonymous for my sake. 

When your classes change you make new friends, that's how i met anonymous. We had lunch together, everyday we sat together and laughed till we nearly busted a gut. 

Day by day my affection and desire for anonymous grew. To be honest it frightened me, I had a tremendous break up a few months before leaving me afraid to love again. So one night i was with anonymous and we kissed, it was unexpected. We was in the car and she was resting her head on my lap, next do you know she grabbed my hair and pulled me in for the kiss. I was flying like a dove, so diligent and graceful... It was so soft.. So special.. 

Time after time i hung out with Anonymous we kissed even more, and one night i spent the night. Mind you, nothing happened like the way you must be thinking, I have morals for a fifteen year old.

 So one day i bring Anonymous a gift to school, i was thanked with the biggest hug on record! Then came  my distress, later that day i received an instant message saying that there's nothing going on between us and that my feelings were not wanted. I thought it had to be a joke! All those kisses, hugs, cuddles, and shared moments... All a lie? It was nothing? It couldn't be! You must be thinking i argued right back to defend my name and my feelings right?

 Wrong.

 I swallowed my hurt and distraught and said lets just be friends. And friends is exactly what we are, despite my well hidden feelings.


The author's comments:
My experiance sadly