If Only I Could Express

If only I could express how I feel towards you. In the beginning there was love. You used to be cool and we were best friends. Together we’d laugh, we’d cry in perfect harmony. But know we are vanishing, fading away. Because that was back in the day. We’ve grown apart. I grew up. We aren’t children anymore. You’re no longer my friend. You have betrayed my trust. I hurt you. You hurt me back. I made new friends and it made you jealous. You started talking, leaking my secrets. My other friends side with me because you hurt them too. You’re a monster of destruction. And now you’re alone. I tried to forgive you and move on but your wounds are adding in number and damaging my soul. If only I could express my anger with you. You poor salt on my hurt pretending it’s no big deal as if it didn’t hurt me. We can no longer be friends. You’ve broken everybody else and now I feel hate towards you. So I’m standing up. I’m putting my foot down. I’m not going to hide how I feel about you. You’re NOT going to hurt me anymore!