Scar Memory | Teen Ink

Scar Memory

Once there was a kid that thought that it would be funny to tackle me .When I was talking to some friends all of the sudden he comes up and tackles me so when he did it my head touched his back, and he tackled me from the back. It did not break anything but it did hurt a lot. He said sorry and it was fine and he is still my friend. One of my other scars is when one of my dogs died. It was just a regular day we went to Salt Lake to have dinner with me, two of my friends, my sister and my mom. We were there until 9:00 to 10:00pm. When we get back my friends and I went down stairs and started playing video games. Then I heard my phone ring and I saw that it was my mom so I was like “guys my moms calling I might be in trouble so be quiet”. So I picked up the phone and said hello and she says “Robbie listen to me chloe had a seizure we are taking her to the vet.” So we wait for like an hour and my mom comes home and I ask her “is Chloe ok?” She says “no she died in the car but the vet tried to revive her but she had no luck”. My mom and my sister were crying but I didn’t. I don’t know why but I felt really bad. What I learned from this is to spend more time with family.