Can You Feel It? | Teen Ink

Can You Feel It?

March 22, 2011
By RedRyan BRONZE, Highland, Utah
RedRyan BRONZE, Highland, Utah
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Instantly as the music turns on, you feel the rhythm inside you. You hear your body asking to move to it and dance. Its constant begging is unstable. You're faced with one choice; to get out and move to the beat. Once you're moving, you can't stop. The sensation is amazing.
Have you ever been through that experience? It's is amazing the feeling and desire you create when the music starts playing. Although classical music doesn't make me move, moreover it slows me down into a deep slumber. But that's not the music I'm talking about. I'm talking about the music that succumbs your body to just dance; that embraces your feelings and releases them out and makes you care free. Music is the tool that Ballroom Dance uses to create stories, and I am glad to have been a part of them. If you never have experience the sensation of music and dance, add it to the bucket list. You will never regret the choice of: setting yourself free from the stresses of the day, exploring a new way of life, and experiencing the unimaginable. Go out and find the music that will transcend you to this great sensation.


The author's comments:
Find the music that gives you the great sensation.