everything inside | Teen Ink

everything inside

By StupidFrancis BRONZE, Santa Rosa, Other
StupidFrancis BRONZE, Santa Rosa, Other

"no one is what they seem"

Depression, anger, hatred, sadness, loneliness, selfishness, and everything in between; everything and anything but light is in me.

Smiles, joy, laughter, what are those words mean to me, life joys try to be me and see everything in reach but disappears once seen. That my life, stone, darkness, blood, these are what I understand what I know and can never forget. All the times that I wanted to scream, cry, and run all seems stuck at one point or another. All hell try to break lose saying nothing is worth all this shit I'm taking. there's no f***ing point sugar coding it, I hate it, I hate my life, I hate everything but what will happen to me everyone knows this avoid me back stab me destroy every little hope Ii have left no I don't have any hope anymore. in any case I'm doing a bang up jobs as well making this happen. all the fake attitude all the smile i show this nothing but a mask f*** everyone damn hell forsake heaven who cares there's nothing left for me i an empty shell telling the tales of every shred of life remaining.
I hope who ever read this and the other tales of my life can see that everyone has every right to live and be respected.

This all about me and what I've been through so lay off the bad comments