Love you Forever | Teen Ink

Love you Forever

March 8, 2011
By babygrl17 SILVER, Clinton, Utah
babygrl17 SILVER, Clinton, Utah
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
relationships are like glass. Sometimes its better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.


I love you forever no matter what your my heart, your my soul your my everything. No matter what happens no matter how much we struggle I'll love you forever no matter what. Your my baby, my boo my soul and my world. People talk people and whisper but there isn't anything I won't do to be loved by you. I miss you and when I’m not with you thats all I want. When I’m not in your arms I feel incomplete and my heart feels ready to break. I've loved you from the beginning and I’ll love you till the end. We're gonna have bumps and we're gonna get bruises but in the end we're in this together for the long run. You have my head in the clouds you have my thoughts turned upside down. I don't know what it is about you that makes my heart do flips and my stomach toss and turn. I can't describe the feeling I get when you’re holding me in your arms and the way you make me feel. I love you forever no matter what and I’ll always be there for the one I love.


The author's comments:
I wrote this about the love of my life, we aren't together anymore but we are still the love of eachother's lives and best of friends. I love him so much and he is my world