My Favorite Relative | Teen Ink

My Favorite Relative

By lemonheadski BRONZE, Park City, Utah
lemonheadski BRONZE, Park City, Utah

If I had to select one relative of mine which is my favorite, then I would choose my grandpa on my mom’s side. I made that decision because he was always in a good mood and always wanted to have a good time.

I think my grandpa was my favorite because he was fun. My grandpa loved to keep things that were special to him or had great meaning, even if it was something small like a stamp from a special place. He would always have a camera with him. He loved photography. Every place that he visited, he would take a picture of it, so he could remember the good times forever.

My grandpa loved biking and motorcycles too. The second that I learned how to ride a bike, he got me my first dirt bike. He always loved riding with me and liked to teach me. He would take me on rides on his motorcycle and we would go around town. He also liked to ride a normal bike and he did many triathlons.

I think I chose my grandpa as my favorite relative because he liked to do things with me.

This piece was written about the great experiences I had with my grandpa. I loved him very much and wanted to talk about him. He was my inspiration in this piece.