People won't listen to my ideas

I am one of the the shy people. I raise my hand to answer a question. I also don’t talk out of turn, because of that people won’t listen to my ideas. It’s kind of a downer to me it’s also kind of upsetting too.

I can be really creative sometimes. Some of my ideas just come to me. I also think most of them are not that bad too. The ones that are random I think are the better ones.

Another thing is that when people want you to listen to their ideas but not yours. I think that is very annoying and kind of rude too. I think people should at least listen to my ideas. It makes me pretty upset for people not to listen to my ideas.

One other thing is that I don’t feel useful when people don’t listen to my ideas. It makes me feel like I am not doing anything. I kind of also feel like my ideas are wasted too. It also makes me feel mad too.
I know I am one of the shy people but I think I should be heard through my ideas. I don’t like being frustrated and/ or upset over it. It makes me feel useless and my ideas are wasted too. I think my ideas should be heard and everyone else too.

ffagirl96 said...

great article AV!

everyone's ideas should be heard

PennameGracie said...
I'm sure they're great, everyone's ideas need to be heard.