People won't listen to my ideas | Teen Ink

People won't listen to my ideas

March 21, 2011
By avonban BRONZE, Belle Plaine, Minnesota
avonban BRONZE, Belle Plaine, Minnesota
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I am one of the the shy people. I raise my hand to answer a question. I also don’t talk out of turn, because of that people won’t listen to my ideas. It’s kind of a downer to me it’s also kind of upsetting too.

I can be really creative sometimes. Some of my ideas just come to me. I also think most of them are not that bad too. The ones that are random I think are the better ones.

Another thing is that when people want you to listen to their ideas but not yours. I think that is very annoying and kind of rude too. I think people should at least listen to my ideas. It makes me pretty upset for people not to listen to my ideas.

One other thing is that I don’t feel useful when people don’t listen to my ideas. It makes me feel like I am not doing anything. I kind of also feel like my ideas are wasted too. It also makes me feel mad too.
I know I am one of the shy people but I think I should be heard through my ideas. I don’t like being frustrated and/ or upset over it. It makes me feel useless and my ideas are wasted too. I think my ideas should be heard and everyone else too.