What Am I Thankful For

What am I most thankful for? That is a question in need of asking. There are many things to be thankful for, but to me there is one thing that is above all others and that is just being alive.

Being alive is much more than sleeping and breathing. Being alive is more like waking up, doing what you like, being with your family and friends. When you are alive you should be thankful for what you have and what is soon to come. We should not complain when we don't get what we want but instead be grateful for the little things in life.

While I am alive I want to accomplish most if not all of my goals and to achieve greatness. The other things that I am thankful for are being healthy so I am able to do the things I love. I am also very thankful to have my family and friends around me. I am just happy to be with my friends and family because they are the ones that you need at the toughest times of life. You should also keep your family close to you.

So, what am I most thankful for? The basic answer for most of us is just being alive, because there is nothing greater than that.