My True Love

How can I describe this Love of mine? He has done everything to prove that He loves me. He is kind and tender. He puts up with my random babbling. He is patient with me. He loves kids. He's there for everyone He knows. He loves me for who I am. He's compassionate and merciful. He doesn't get angry at me often. He gives me answers when I ask for them. He shows me how to become the best version of myself, but loves the me I am. He's never too busy to talk to me. He's there to laugh and cry with me. He is an artist, a writer, a psycologist, a doctor, a teacher, and a good friend. He listens when I'm worried and calms me down when I'm angry. He is faithful and true to me.
Doesn't this One sound perfect? there's only one of Him, and no one else is like Him. Oh, you want to know His name? It's Jesus Christ. He is the one who loves me. He is my true love.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

GzusFreak10This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 4:35 pm:
Please comment on my work! I want to know what people think of my writing! And help me make my writing better--i know i could improve! lol