There I was Saturday Night

There I was Saturday night at 7:45 standing there with my cousin and his possy.We were in this teen club and we were all against the wall. I have a flashback to when I was at this party and people were fighting.This song is called"Run Up Get Dun Up".Everytiime this song is played teen clubs get shut down.So before I know it,I was getting shoved and pushed. I looked over ten feet in front of me and I saw a big crowd of people pushing and fighting each other.I was used to it though because when that song comes on the same thing happens everytime time.But this time people got too mad and grabbed this black metal thing.I was in a car 20 feet away from them.I got out of the car and started running.And believe me I wasn't the only one running.I looked back to see how many people were down there,and I herd 9 loud sounds.It sounded like car tires were being popped,but louder.So after all the commotion was done,I looked down to where the crowd had been,and on the phone saying,"They just shot at us,man,for real,I'm not playin'!"I knew we were going after them.20 min later we saw the car that shot at us.I knew we were going to a shootout.I knew what time it was.

Bethani said...
Please write more! This is fascinating!

Lovely_Me said...
Then what happened? This is interesting keep writing more PLZ !!