Dear JJ | Teen Ink

Dear JJ

January 31, 2011
By brokenheartpoetry16 GOLD, Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
brokenheartpoetry16 GOLD, Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
18 articles 4 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dont say you love me unless you really mean it because i might do something crazt like believe it


JJ,
I shouldn't have tried to drift. I over corrected and lost control. The police said we hit a stone wall than a tree. I should have gone my self to get Marissa. All I remember is the sound of the frame bending against the tree. Then a flash of white I guess it was the air bag. I remember looking over at Dakota. She was out. I unbuckled and crawled out of the car and layed in the middle of the road. I thought I was done. I really did, But I guess you dragged me out of the middle of the road. I woke up to you yelling at me to wake up. You were telling Dakota to stay in the car. I wanted to lay down and go to sleep. I was so tired. There was blood everywhere. I wanted you to be on the ground next to me comforting me. I wish Dakota wasn't in the car. I should've asked you to put your seat-belt on. I am glad they took you first. My vision went blurry. I remember everything. I should've done more. I should've made you and Dakota take the bus. I ruined her birthday. I broke you. I broke myself. We all look horrible. Dakotas swelling in her lips will go down. Your leg will heal. You might have a slight limp but I ruined my face. I will always look in the mirror and think about what I should've done. What I could've done. I hurt you! I hurt Dakota. Anything you ever want I will give you. You saved my life JJ!! There has to be something I can do to help your leg since I am the one who ruined it. I can't even look at you without re-living what happened. All I wanna do is hug you. I love you. I hurt the one I love. I can't stand hurting people. I am falling for you. Even when we were fighting, I still loved you. I can't stay mad at you. I know you will never give me a chance. It took me almost losing my life to realize it. I don't ever wanna lose you. I wanna be with you! You mean the world to me. We got in an accident. I ruined 2 lives. Yours and Dakotas. You saved 2. mine and Dakotas. I care about 2. yours and Dakotas. I am never driving again. This will haunt me forever. I LOVE YOU! I'm sorry I ruined your life and leg.



<3 Kasey Rose

p.s. it took this accident for me to realize to tell people how I feel before its too late.


The author's comments:
This is 100% true. i got in a horrific car accident on 1-11-11. this is true. not one single part of this is fake.