Dear JJ

JJ,
I shouldn't have tried to drift. I over corrected and lost control. The police said we hit a stone wall than a tree. I should have gone my self to get Marissa. All I remember is the sound of the frame bending against the tree. Then a flash of white I guess it was the air bag. I remember looking over at Dakota. She was out. I unbuckled and crawled out of the car and layed in the middle of the road. I thought I was done. I really did, But I guess you dragged me out of the middle of the road. I woke up to you yelling at me to wake up. You were telling Dakota to stay in the car. I wanted to lay down and go to sleep. I was so tired. There was blood everywhere. I wanted you to be on the ground next to me comforting me. I wish Dakota wasn't in the car. I should've asked you to put your seat-belt on. I am glad they took you first. My vision went blurry. I remember everything. I should've done more. I should've made you and Dakota take the bus. I ruined her birthday. I broke you. I broke myself. We all look horrible. Dakotas swelling in her lips will go down. Your leg will heal. You might have a slight limp but I ruined my face. I will always look in the mirror and think about what I should've done. What I could've done. I hurt you! I hurt Dakota. Anything you ever want I will give you. You saved my life JJ!! There has to be something I can do to help your leg since I am the one who ruined it. I can't even look at you without re-living what happened. All I wanna do is hug you. I love you. I hurt the one I love. I can't stand hurting people. I am falling for you. Even when we were fighting, I still loved you. I can't stay mad at you. I know you will never give me a chance. It took me almost losing my life to realize it. I don't ever wanna lose you. I wanna be with you! You mean the world to me. We got in an accident. I ruined 2 lives. Yours and Dakotas. You saved 2. mine and Dakotas. I care about 2. yours and Dakotas. I am never driving again. This will haunt me forever. I LOVE YOU! I'm sorry I ruined your life and leg.

<3 Kasey Rose

p.s. it took this accident for me to realize to tell people how I feel before its too late.

Luvbug20102 said...
Hun you didn't ruin their lives. It'll all be okay. We love you and that's never gunna change. I'm always gonna be here for you if you need it.