no more than a friend | Teen Ink

no more than a friend

By daniellemarie11011 SILVER, Warren, Ohio
daniellemarie11011 SILVER, Warren, Ohio

follow your heart even though it leads you to weird places

i wish you could see how hard it was to let you in. hard hard it was to let myself fall for you. i wish you could see what it has done to me. i am your friend till the end but anymore than that would kill me. i have died so much inside. i cann't let another in to hurt me. if only you could see how hard it was to let you in let myself fall for you. let myself feel as tho i could trust you and but my fears aside just to leet you make a move you never would. to let you see a side of me noone would was something i was willing to do. but not now. now i cann't risk the pain and a heart break that has already started. i'll be your friend till the end but nothing more can be ask of me. i won't let anything more happen. its time to dig a hole bury my feelings for you. just so there is no pain they will be hiden and locked away for good. no more pain no more hurt. friends till the end. i will stand by your side my friend. but i can be no more than a friend. pain is something i do not need. i don't need a nother heart break and thats what i seem to be setting myself up for. i'll be your friend help when i can. but the strong feelings that i have for you that are calling out will be hiden and locked away. i cann't let pain in. so i'll be your friend till the end but no more than that.

it explains how one can be lead on for no reason by another