Harry Potter, The End Or The Beginning? | Teen Ink

Harry Potter, The End Or The Beginning?

January 28, 2011
By Anonymous

When you read something for the first time and it is really good, you never forget. So when I was 11 years olds and I started reading the Harry Potter books, I was completly taken away by the sheer magic that J.K. Rowling had designed. And as I got older, and started to mature more, I realized that she wasn't just writing a story. She was creating a certain life that made total sense. A world that was truly amazing. Words written on paper that took on a life of its own. And so for the next 7 years I immersed myself in the world of Hogwarts and I have to say that is has been a wonderful journey, and I would like to thank J.K. Rowling personally if I could for creating such a magical and enthralling story. And as the time goes, as the movies are almost complete, I feel a certain sadness to know that the anticipation is almost over. Teh wainting for a new movie. When the last book came out, I stayed inside my room for 11 hours and read it all, mostly with tears going down my face. But it was beautiful and it got me through most of my childhood. I ' will never forget the books and I will always remember their wonderful tale.


The author's comments:
Amazing. The books were amazing.