The Only Boy in the World

I sit and think about him. He was the only person who could ever understand the pain hidden behind my sparkly blue eyes. He was the only one who knew when I said “I’m fine” or “everything’s okay” he knows to hug me and whisper “I know everything’s wrong just tell me.” He loved me and I knew it I also knew that I loved him and still do.
Everywhere I look I can see him, he was my whole world. And I talk to him often, over the phone. We talk about when we’ll see each other next; we make plans, and promise to be there for each other. I plan to go see him the summer I get my driver’s license. He is the only person who knows the real me, he’s the only person who over a phone call I could spill out all the things that are wrong in my life and he’d point out the things that are right. Whenever I talk to him it’s like he’s there with me holding me, cuddling me, promising me that everything will be okay.
People say that young love doesn’t exist but it does. I should know because this kid he’s my whole world and I would stop at nothing to go see him, because he’s the person I want to say “I do” to, and I want him to be my forever. Not talking to him, being grounded from my phone and iPod it’s killing me, and haunting my every move. But I know when it’s over and I have those things back he’ll be waiting and staring at his phone waiting for me to text him and say your right nothing is okay. And we’ll talk and I’ll fall deeper and deeper in love with the only boy who took the time to understand my fragile heart.

careless-whisper said...

i have a guy like this and i wouldnt be able to stand it if he wasnt in my life

great article

Kitty.Meow.DalyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 9:06 pm :

I miss mine

silver47 said...
beautiful love

Nov. 28, 2011 at 8:33 pm :
Yeah. He is still my world <3