Retro Freak

Do you ever think how your life would be if you were born in a different generation? I do, I love everything about the 1960's and 70's. I got captivated by their music and the bands. It all started when I was four years old and my family would always play the artists Rick James, Led Zeppelin,and Donna Summer. I was hooked at the start. I love disco and rock music, but rock has stuck with me into my now teen years. Wishing I had lived in these different generations, where the music, cultural, and style is what I love most. Modern style, modern music just don't strike me. Every time I play Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie it's like I'm in this different world...it's hard to explain. Is anyone out their like me? Am I the only one who feel this way? I always ask myself why was I born in this generation. I mean yes I love my life and everything, but everything I adore and look up to is not here anymore. KEEP ROCK ALIVE! Click that stereo button and blast some led zeppelin tunes!

Raeee said...
I think about that at least once a day honestly. I wish I could've lived back then. I'm also a rock fanatic more of a 70's girl though. thanks for the article