Advocacy Letter

To Whom It May Concern:

I have been a loyal customer purchasing three pairs of your shoes in the past three years. I love your boots and the sheepskin is authentic and comfortable. They are perfect for cold winter weather and satisfy my feet!

While shopping at the Walking Company, I bought a size six of the Roslynn style boots in chestnut. At the time, they were priced at $160. I love the style and look of them; however, the fur on the inside of the left boot has worn away. This caused me to get blisters on my left ankle every time I wear them. Only wearing them in the late fall and winter, about one or two days as week. The condition of the boots has also been maintained like UGG Australia has recommended.

In researching the warranty and guarantee guidelines, I found you only cover items up to one year of use. Purchasing the boots two years ago, I was disappointed to find they were not under warranty. I believe the warranty should still apply to my boots due to the near perfect condition and amount of time worn. It should not solely be based on when I purchased them. Since my other two pairs haven’t had these types of problems, I would like you to replace my boots or give a partial refund. If you would like me to send them in, please let me know.

As a company, you value luxury and comfort. I have not encountered any other issues with your shoes. Resulting from this, I hope you will be able to reconsider your warranty.

Thank you for your time and consideration.