Hunt Club Farms | Teen Ink

Hunt Club Farms

January 13, 2011
By Brenna Murray BRONZE, Newport News, Virginia
Brenna Murray BRONZE, Newport News, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

On October 15th, my dad took my friend and me to Hunt Club Farms. It is kind of like Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens because they have food and rides but it has a lot more than just that. They also have a petting zoo and a farm with hay rides and tractors. However, people mostly go there to scream their pants off and that is also why we went.

When we got there we started off with a laugh because my friend saw a sign that said “Do not feed or touch the animals, they will bite.” We were cracking up with laughter because it was only a little donkey and a horse. After we got our tickets we got in line for the first scary attraction: Field of Screams. While we were in line another funny thing happened. The people working at the farm asked us to move the line back because they had to bring in reinforcement porta-potties and we were right beside them. It was so funny! Finally it was time to go in to the Field. As soon as we started it was scary. We were in a giant cornfield and people were jumping out at us. I screamed so much and I was hiding behind my friend and my dad and I was pushing them in front of the scary people.
The other two places were called “The Haunted Hayride” and “The Village of the Dead”. The best one was the Hayride because it was the scariest. We got locked in a barn with Pinhead and we say Jason and Samara from The Ring and Chainsaw Massacre and people were touching me and jumping up and me and I almost cried. It was AWESOME! I had so much fun! It was the best place to go. Way better than Howl-O-Scream because it’s on a farm in the woods and that makes it scarier because it’s darker and colder. I really recommend it if you want to get scared.