Letter | Teen Ink

Letter

By mstapel357 BRONZE, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
mstapel357 BRONZE, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Attn; Mr. Tony
18375 W. Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045-2920
November, 8th 2010
Dear Mr. Tony;
When going out with friends and family, once a week, we choose to eat at Carrabba’s Italian Grill, where we know the menu by heart and the waitstaff by first name. Recently, you removed my favorite dessert from your menu, which has been a big disappointment. The banana brew lay was something that I looked forward to weekly and now I am requesting it be put back onto your menu.
I am fortunate in that my family has being cooking amazing homemade Italian food for generations. If there is one thing I know, it is good Italian cooking and Carrabba’s is the only thing that comes close to my family’s food. After a good, hardy Italian meal, it is essential to have dessert and my choice is the banana brew lay. However, I am unable to enjoy this because it is no longer on the menu. Why you took it off the menu?
Next to Italian food, my second love is the dessert and oh boy do I know my desserts. Out of my top 20 desserts, the banana brew lay is my number one. So, you can see why I am so passionate about losing this delicacy from the menu. When I rely on it when I have a bad week. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I really hope you will reconsider and adding the number one dessert back to your outstanding dessert.
If you would like to contact me, I can be reached via email XXXXXXXXX, or at the address above. Thank you

Sincerely,
Miranda Stapelfeldt