What You Did To Them | Teen Ink

What You Did To Them

January 3, 2011
By CourtLynn BRONZE, Tyler, Texas
CourtLynn BRONZE, Tyler, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There would be nothing to frighten you if you refused to be afraid" -Ghandi


You were in a love with no fears, boundries or pain, but you took it and shook it and broke it apart. What you dont understand is the fact that there is no restart.
Do you not know how selfish it was of you to play games? How many people was it again, one, three, five? You'll never know how much trauma you suited. They were just silly boys that got shot by cupid.
Oh wait, was it cupid,or was it just you? You them o like you always do. Like it's nothing, and you expect me to feel sorry for you? So tell me this, why did you throw the pebbles if you knew one day you'd even the devel when the boulder finally hit you? That day is finally here. I'm basking in it, taking it in, enjoying it.
So why blame this on me? Will you make it clear to me why you can't possibly have enough confidence
to love just one person with trust and sureness? Now hun, i know your feeling upset but dont you think you deserve feeling that way do you?

Well You Do.


The author's comments:
I wrote this piece out of anger. I had just found out my friend had been cheating on a few boys and it crushed me. I never thought she would do that, but the thing is, i knew all along.

i just diddnt say anything