B.M.X. | Teen Ink

B.M.X.

December 13, 2010
By BMX-4-LIFE BRONZE, Shalimar, Florida
BMX-4-LIFE BRONZE, Shalimar, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Purple and white, my new bike was the best thing that could have happened to me. The second the new bike approached in a big brown UPS truck I started putting parts together until I was done. Finally I finished and started calling friends to go ride at the local skate park, friend after friend no one could go, but then when I called my last friend in my contacts, he told me that he was already there and a competition was going to start soon.




I arrived about an hour later ready to ride, I signed up for the competition and started practicing, the new bike was perfect. The competition started minutes later and I was first up not knowing anything about what the other riders were going to do, giving them the advantage. I had started out with a 360 on the box jump and a stall on the quarter, from there I was just doing tricks left and right, not even think about it, and at the end of the competition I was surprised to be the winner. Winning red parts for my bike, I put them on, I noticed the new parts we lighter allowing me to get more air then usual. Because I was able to get more air my tricks got better and I enter a harder competition only winning third.


The author's comments:
i was inspired to right this because i had just got my new bike and figured i would share.