"Everyday Is the Start of Something Beautiful" | Teen Ink

"Everyday Is the Start of Something Beautiful"

By swimjk SILVER, Raleigh, North Carolina
swimjk SILVER, Raleigh, North Carolina

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people" -Eleanor Roosevelt

Each day contains a new zest, an undiscovered taste, happiness and bliss of an unspoiled experience. When such diction is utilized to detail life, I cannot help but muse about how fortunate I am. My parent's coercing me to visit the doctor and be tested for anti-depressants may be ineffectual and somewhat trifling, but, currently, it is an un-lived and pristine adventure, yet to be molded and explored.

Every blemish and dysfunction is a blessing, a signature of the maker, a reminder that we at least have the gift of breath and existence. Independent of flaws, we still share one commonality and one superfluous profit, life. While rising in the morning is agonizing and arduous at times, it is a bounty, an undeserved prize. With time remaining in the Clock of Existence, oxygen in one's lungs, and a beating heart, none should lament or moan. Per single day, an irreproachable, novelty of a sunset is draped in the atmosphere's canvas, untrodden opportunities saunter in reaching distance and bridges tarry to be contrived. Without exception, any and every day is a page in the Story of Life anticipating to be scribbled on, a sheer privilege and nothing meager of one.