How I love you

I know that I tell you I love you so many times but I don't think I have ever told you excatly why. When I tell you things that happened to me in the past I begin thinking how lucky I am to have someone like you who would never do anything like that to me. You respesct me in every way. You don't try to push things on me that you know I would never do. although I make you angry you don't just give up, even though you may want to, you stay stong and we work it out. Any other guy would just quit and move on to the next girl. You are amazing in so many ways. I can not count the muber of ways you are amazing because there is not a number. To the world you may just be one person, but to me you are the world. I love you so much. I love you eyes, your laugh. your smile, everything. I know that I mess up alot and I thank you for hanging in threre through the hard times and making out relationship even stronger. I am so incredably lucky to have someone like you in my life and I dont want to see it come to an end.

nburenheide said...
Dec. 15, 2010 at 10:54 am
i love this. it reminds me of my boyfriend and i's relationship.