Rockstars

If you wondering why the title of my paper is Rockstars its because, about a month ago, my school had a lip syncing contest. My group was my three best friends. first is kara, I've known her senic about second grade. We are really good friends! She is so funny, and she dances so good. kara is my homegirl. she's the kind of person that i can tell anything, I mean anything. She can talk like she is thirty years old. sometimes I dont even know what she's talking about. In the long run she really is a great friend.

Now Olivia, she is like half rockstar and half Barbie doll. She is very pretty, funny, and is great at tap and hip hop. I don't know how long she's been dancing, but I do kno that she's really good! She knows how to work fashion. If you saw her you would know what i'm talkin about. Olivia is probly one of the be friends I've had in a long time.

Now for Carly. She moved here last year, and when she first moved here, I thought she was very weird! But I have spent time with her now and she is hilarious! She's a funny dancer, but I love her like a sister. I made her a nickname, I call her paula deen because her real name is Paula!

I love all my best friends.
We're Rockstars

tacos said...
Dec. 20, 2010 at 10:31 am
OMG! I totally am in LOVE with lip syncing contests!:) I got an honorabe mention in ours! (I think I got 14th) I like yours too...

tacos said...
Dec. 20, 2010 at 10:13 am
I really could relate to this story!!!! its so totally fab-u-lus