seasons change | Teen Ink

seasons change

By brunett97 GOLD, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
brunett97 GOLD, Cedar Rapids, Iowa

never give up until you are happy with the ending.

when the seasons change and summer turns to fall,we start school again. when fall comes, the leaves fall off the trees and flutter to the ground. when fall comes, it starts to get darker earlier. when fall comes, the temperature falls as well.

when the seasons change and fall turns to winter, we have more holidays. when winter comes, we play inside more because of the cold. when winter comes, it begins to snow. when winter comes, we cover up from the below freezing temperature and all the while, the outside stats whiter then your brightest whites.

when the seasons change and winter turns to spring,we see colors again in a whole new way.when spring comes, the birds fly back north. when spring comes, the flowers bloom and blossum. when spring comes, the children bounce and spring around, waiting to play ouside.

when the seasons change and spring turns to summer,we see fun and excitment glowing in the kid's eyes. when summer comes,plans are made and friends party. when summer comes,its hotter then a hot tub. when summer comes, we laugh and play and cry together because freedom has come.

when the seasons change, people change. the season effects one anothers mood. we see things differently and we long for the old season to return. whilesome welcome the new season. every season is different and so is evey person. seasons come and go and so do the people in your life. hold on to the moments and memories you share together, for they wont last forever.

i live in iowa.