Fighting with joy | Teen Ink

Fighting with joy

December 2, 2010
By CookieHater BRONZE, Carrollton, Texas
CookieHater BRONZE, Carrollton, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Fighting is good. Fighting can be good if you use it for self-defense, then it’s a good thing. Also you can stand up for yourself and people won’t pick on you. It also helps you relieve stress like Karate, Boxing, Tae Kwon Do, and other fighting sports…

Fighting is also good if when you’re protecting your family from enemies, gangs, burglars and even bullies at school. Countries also fight each other for peace, or govern their own country, and try to conquer the world. For example, United States sent troops over to Iraq to end the gangs that are killing people. The U.S. is trying to make Iraq a peaceful country. Some people fight for respect, peace, joy, and to relieve stress. Fighting is really helpful to the world. War is necessary, when the other country doesn’t cooperate, doesn’t want peace or freedom, or even rebellions. War has a negative and positive effect. If fighting leads to more fighting, hatred waste of resources, and innocent people dying, then it’s a negative effect. If fighting leads to joy and peace then it’s a positive effect.

When the word fighting comes to peoples mind, they think of punching, bleeding, weapons, and killing. People in schools also fight by bullying on weak students to show toughness, and try to get respect, or stand up for themselves. People think fighting is bad because bullying leads to deaths, suicides, and hatred so people think it’s bad.

If two guys are arguing, and the issue can’t be solve. One of the guys will always pull out a weapon or fight to settle things. Fighting is good, but don’t use it to settle peoples options, ideas, and even opinions.

I love fighting with my brothers, I sometimes win and lose. It also helps you forget about the world, and focus on your target. Also fighting has become a competition around the world. People are learning Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Boxing, Wrestling, and Martial arts. So it’s a positive factor that fighting is good, and helpful to the world.


The author's comments:
I saw alot of people figting everywhere. Alot of people think fighting is bad, so i was inspired to argue wtih them to say fighitng is right!