All i want for christmas

All I want for Christmas. All I want for Christmas is my best friend back. I want the friend who I could be goofy and mess around with. I want the one who wouldn’t do things that are horrible just to impress the people around her. I want the friend who taught me how to be myself. I want the friend who doesn’t do the things you do. I want the friend who would throw up at the thought of stealing. I want the friend who doesn’t think it’s a good idea to be a teen mom. I want the friend who I can show off to everyone. I want the friend who I can be proud of. I want the friend who would never sneak out of the house. I want my friend who doesn’t give in to peer pressure. I want the friend who would never do drugs. I want the friend who would never get drunk. I want the friend would never fall for those stupid tricks. But I guess you’re gone. I guess my best friends gone. I want the friend who I met when I was 2 years old. I want the friend who I could laugh with. I want the friend who I can trust. The friend that helped me every day.
I am tired. I am tired of this crap. I am tired of missing you. I am tired of crying every night. I am tired of your stupid drama. I am tired of not being able to sleep. I am tired of the hate mail you send me. I am tired of your thick skull not waking up and realizing what you’re doing. I am tired of being the only one who cares about you. I am tired of every one saying I did the right thing. I am tired of not believing them. I am tired of you being like this. I am tired of your crap. I am tired of waiting for my sister to come back from the clouds. I am tired of not living my life because of you. I am tired of only being able to think about this. I am tired.