All i want for christmas | Teen Ink

All i want for christmas

November 30, 2010
By Brenana BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
Brenana BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.


All I want for Christmas. All I want for Christmas is my best friend back. I want the friend who I could be goofy and mess around with. I want the one who wouldn’t do things that are horrible just to impress the people around her. I want the friend who taught me how to be myself. I want the friend who doesn’t do the things you do. I want the friend who would throw up at the thought of stealing. I want the friend who doesn’t think it’s a good idea to be a teen mom. I want the friend who I can show off to everyone. I want the friend who I can be proud of. I want the friend who would never sneak out of the house. I want my friend who doesn’t give in to peer pressure. I want the friend who would never do drugs. I want the friend who would never get drunk. I want the friend would never fall for those stupid tricks. But I guess you’re gone. I guess my best friends gone. I want the friend who I met when I was 2 years old. I want the friend who I could laugh with. I want the friend who I can trust. The friend that helped me every day.
I am tired. I am tired of this crap. I am tired of missing you. I am tired of crying every night. I am tired of your stupid drama. I am tired of not being able to sleep. I am tired of the hate mail you send me. I am tired of your thick skull not waking up and realizing what you’re doing. I am tired of being the only one who cares about you. I am tired of every one saying I did the right thing. I am tired of not believing them. I am tired of you being like this. I am tired of your crap. I am tired of waiting for my sister to come back from the clouds. I am tired of not living my life because of you. I am tired of only being able to think about this. I am tired.

The author's comments:
What inspired me to write this was that a friend of mine said that writting about it might make me feel better.