Forever

The sky was dark blue due to the full shinning moon and the bright stars, he laid down in front of me letting me hold him. It wasn't weird and we both liked the feeling, but something in the back of my mind told me that this was bad because we had only met earilier today, but the rest of me fought it until it was possible to ignore. He was talking and I loved every word that came out of his mouth and as he was telling me about a future that seemed much to perfect, I tried to hide my smile. Suddenly he turned to me and he looked at me in the dark. Shock went through my body as I looked calmly into them, melting my soul and I suddenly felt tense between our private time together, it continued to grow until he smiled and once he did I wanted to put what i was feeling into words . "I know we've only known eachother for a day," I gulped "but we're already so close. I like it, but I don't know isn't that kind of weird" I closed my eyes thinking I said it wrong. He didn't say anything for a while and I know I messed up the words, but he finally looked up into my emotion ridden eyes, laughed, then said "I get what your saying it's like we've known eachother forever. I feel it too and I like it." oce i heard this I felt like i wanted to be with him forever. I smiled and looked up at the moon wishing everynight could be just like this. Wishing that one day, I would spend everynight, morning and day with this boy who lets me hold him.