If there were nothing in this world, I'd want it all. | Teen Ink

If there were nothing in this world, I'd want it all.

By Natalie_T SILVER, Miami, Florida
Natalie_T SILVER, Miami, Florida

"If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days." - Sylvia Plath; The Bell Jar.

Its beautiful
Its painful
Its sad
Its pure
Its loneliness
Its coldness
Its faith
Its emptiness
Its strength
Its weakness
Its vulnerability
Its complex.

Its the way of life, the world so cruel but so beautiful. I walk down the streets and try to envision myself as someone so fabulous in the future. A woman who will be so much more than just that. I feel as if school is so insignificant, just another day with another teacher who knows nothing of the lessons life will teach us. I desire to be a legend, a legacy, I dream to be so much more than just another person with just another job. I crave to be someone who will change the world. I want to be beautiful physically and mentally. I want to share with the world my twisted ideas, and the collaborations my mind and emotions confine together as one magnificent masterpiece. My ideas are not simple enough to be written down, they would never be understood that way. I need to show the entire would what I see in my mind, the dreams I envision, I am sure, are more than just ideas but concepts I need to live out. I find myself restless with the idea of being normal like everyone else. I want to be amazing. I need to show the world what I can do with the simplicity of an idea that comes from something so complex as my imagination.