Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

By 0311BulletSpongeUSMC BRONZE, Broomfield, Colorado
0311BulletSpongeUSMC BRONZE, Broomfield, Colorado

I cannot be what I am not, because if i am something I'm not, am I really more than nothing?

So I don't know who or what made me this way, What I do know is she changed me. I never had the life i wanted. I was hanging with the wrong crowd, doing stuff that I shouldnt. I never started a fight, but I never backed out of one either. Up until her a girl was just a girl, But when I met her my life changed. We had our ups and downs, we broke up a few (okay eight) times. But I knew that if she could do that to me, and she could make me care. She had to be the one I'd get with. Well, 14 months later, a whole junk load of hateful words and being mad at each other, we're back together. We're back together and she swears this time is the right time, and I told her I'd give her as many chances as I could. But theres a catch. She lives in another state, and I'm going into the Marines next year. She says she'll wait. But I have this feeeling in the pit of my stomach that it'll be Dear John for me. Even if it is though, I'm still positive we're meant to be together. And if we're not then we're not. Just because she's changed me Doesnt mean I'm going to get all depressed over it. Don't get me wrong I love her, and our love has always been Semper Fi kind of strong but, If she doesnt want to be together then I'm fine with that.